Full-service advisory is for clients that desire a deeper relationship with their advisor, in addition to the management of their assets.
Full-service advisory begins with a conversation. What level of service do you seek? What is your financial situation? What are your goals? What are your spending requirements? How much volatility are you willing to tolerate in the pursuit of your goals?
Regardless of the level of service desired, we’ll develop an investment plan specifically for you.
Full-service advisory includes:
• Direct and personal relationship with the Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
• Customized investment plan for reaching objectives and goals
• Investment Policy Statement (IPS) for transparency and clarity of responsibilities
• Personalized asset allocation
• Diversified portfolio managed by Black Cypress
• Quarterly performance reporting and analysis
• Ongoing advisory to keep long-term objectives in focus
• Commentary and articles that educate through our Cypress Log
We also offer financial planning. Services can range from retirement planning to personal budgeting. Financial planning service fees start at $250 and increase with the complexity of the required planning. Fees are disclosed and agreed upon in advance.
Full-service advisory includes our asset management services.